Since our inception, supporters of New Song have contributed $2.3 million in financial and in-kind gifts toward campus infrastructure and improvements. Ministry friends have donated an incredible 27,000 hours in construction and grounds keeping efforts. It is because of God working through these amazingly generous and sacrificial friends, in addition to our conservative fiscal philosophy, that we have remained debt-free throughout our development. Through a large and growing number of monthly home sponsors and other financial contributors, as well as in-kind givers, we have a solid foundation and a highly sustainable future.
Securing the future and building a sustainable mission.
By God’s grace and through the sacrifices of many, New Song has been abundantly provided for over the years. The list below highlights some of the most significant steps in our development:
- Purchased 100 beautiful acres of unimproved land in the hills of Brown County
- Obtained zoning reclassification of the property through public meetings and hearings
- Designed a comprehensive campus community through the efforts of volunteer civil engineers, surveyors, and architects
- Constructed three 5,000 square foot campus homes, mainly through donations made by skilled contractors and other volunteers
- Hired and trained caring couples to serve as houseparents for the children
- Built relationships with 200 community partners in Indiana who can refer at-risk children to New Song
- In 2018, we welcomed in our first group of students on campus!
- Since our inception, 1,700 people have donated approximately 27,000 man-hours of labor
- More than 60 churches from several denominations and 100 businesses have generously contributed
- New Song has never incurred any debt
- We celebrate the hundreds of prayers prayed and answers given—answers only God could provide
Share your talents & treasure with New Song.