New Song Advocate
You can advocate for children in your church and community! Through your help as a New Song advocate, you can inspire others to bless and support vulnerable children.
Be part of the solution
For many years we’ve seen God's gracious hand upon our ministry. His blessings have oftentimes come through caring people who are deeply concerned about the lives of vulnerable boys and girls. As a New Song Advocate, you can help expand our ministry by reaching out to your friends, family, and church to broaden our network of support.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a New Song Advocate.
Top Ten Ways To Advocate For New Song
- Go through your phone contacts and text people our website link
- Go through your email list and forward friends our website link
- Like us on Facebook
- Share a recent New Song Facebook post with your Facebook friends
- Arrange for New Song to make a presentation at your church
- Invite a group of your friends to tour the New Song campus
- Host an after-dinner dessert event in your home or an area restaurant and invite 10-20 of your friends
- Consider who you know with significant networking or financial capabilities and help New Song's Executive Director, Bob Schloss, get a personal meeting with them
- Recruit friends to come on a short-term mission trip to New Song and work on the campus (e.g. small groups, father/son outings, family trips)
- Let us know of any connections you have who can refer vulnerable children to New Song (such as teachers, ministries, and churches)
Give children the opportunity to thrive!