New Song Advocate
You can advocate for children in your church and community! Through your help as a New Song advocate, you can inspire others to bless and support vulnerable children.
Be part of the solution
For several years we’ve witnessed the blessings of God in developing the ministry of New Song Mission. Many of these blessings come directly from the generosity of hundreds of people who are deeply concerned about the lives of vulnerable boys and girls. We invite you to help us care for, educate, and disciple the disadvantaged children we serve. Please help them know they are deeply loved by partnering with us to equip them for life!
Contact us to learn how you can help equip children for life.
Top Ten Ways To Advocate For New Song
- Go through your phone contacts and text people our website link
- Go through your email list and forward friends our website link
- Like us on Facebook
- Share a recent New Song Facebook post with your Facebook friends
- Arrange for New Song to make a presentation at your church
- Invite a group of your friends to tour the New Song campus
- Host an after-dinner dessert event in your home or an area restaurant and invite 10-20 of your friends
- Consider who you know with significant networking or financial capabilities and help New Song's Executive Director, Bob Schloss, get a personal meeting with them
- Recruit friends to come on a short-term mission trip to New Song and work on the campus (e.g. small groups, father/son outings, family trips)
- Let us know of any connections you have with referral sources for children such as teachers, counselors, homeless shelters, urban churches, DCS workers, and probation officers
Give children the opportunity to thrive!