Parents and guardians are able to give their kids an amazing, life-changing experience at New Song Mission through the voluntary enrollment of their children. New Song seeks to empower parents by providing them with a very positive educational option for their children.
New Song is a wonderful opportunity for children and youth who need a fresh start. Located on 100 beautiful acres in the scenic hills of Brown County, Indiana about one hour south of Indianapolis, New Song supports your family by providing the following for your child:
- An exceptional education
- Outdoor recreational areas including a creek, pond, park, playground, basketball court, challenge course, and hiking and biking trails
- Off-campus field trips, church outings, and other activities
- Frequent home visits with you and your family
- A caring, Christian community including loving houseparent couples
Our goal at New Song is to give your child a quality education and a safe, nurturing environment. If you would like to provide your child with the highly personalized educational setting we offer, we'd love to help! Together, by the grace of God, New Song can give your child an opportunity for a bright and prosperous future.
A child eligible for enrollment at New Song must meet the following criteria:
- Is currently a K-8th grader
- Is seeking a fresh opportunity for growth and development
- Is likely to benefit from highly personalized educational instruction
- Is able to learn in a traditional classroom setting and live in a family-like environment
- Is currently eligible for free and reduced school lunches
For More Information
If you would like to learn more, below are links to additional information.
MAKE INITIAL INQUIRY
Give children the opportunity to thrive!