New Song is a wonderful opportunity for children and youth who need a fresh start. Located on 100 beautiful acres in the scenic hills of Brown County, Indiana about one hour south of Indianapolis, New Song supports your family by providing the following for your child:
- An exceptional education
- Loving, Christian houseparent couples
- A spacious home
- Extensive recreational facilities including a park, 1 mile of hiking/biking trails, and a large pond
- A community of caring Christian staff
- Frequent visits with your family
Our goal at New Song is to give your child a quality education and a safe, nurturing environment. If you are in a difficult situation and are unable to provide your child with all he or she needs, we’d like to help. Together, by the grace of God, New Song can give your child an opportunity for a bright and prosperous future.
A child who is ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT at New Song must meet several of the following criteria:
- Is age 6-16 (at time of enrollment)
- Has unstable housing or lives in an impoverished neighborhood
- Lacks the steady presence of a father in the home
- Is facing difficult life circumstances
- Lacks opportunities for successful growth and development
- Has mild emotional or educational challenges
- Is likely to benefit from individualized educational instruction
- Is able to learn in a traditional classroom setting and live in a family-like environment
(At this time we are unable to care for children who have attachment trauma, serious mental illnesses, violent or destructive tendencies, or those who have sexually abused others.)
Empowering Parents and Grandparents
Parents, grandparents, and guardians are able to give their kids an amazing, life-changing experience at New Song Mission through the voluntary enrollment of their children. The goal of our enrollment process is to select those children who can best be helped by the education, love, care, and programs we offer.
MAKE INITIAL INQUIRY
Give children the opportunity to thrive!