If you are unable to provide the care and support your child needs, New Song Mission is here to help. The New Song campus is located on 100 beautiful acres in Brown County, Indiana, and our caring Christian staff is professionally trained to meet the needs of the children we serve. New Song is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) ministry which provides a safe, loving environment and an exceptional education for at-risk children.
Caring for children is our mission. We hope to be able to help your child grow, mature, and become a responsible, godly person. Our goal at New Song is to provide a safe, nurturing environment where children in need can be equipped for life. If you are unable to care for your child due to personal difficulties or life circumstances, we’d like to talk with you. Together, and by the grace of God, we may be able to rebuild your child’s life.
Kids best served by New Song Mission.
At New Song, we have a tender heart for all children in need, but we realize that we are a better fit for some kids than others. The children and youth we can best help have several of the following issues and characteristics in their lives:
- Children 5-15 years old (at enrollment time)
- Children living in families experiencing difficult situations such as poverty, unstable housing, drug and alcohol problems, and who have no active father in their lives
- Children with an IQ of 80 or above
- Children experiencing mild emotional or behavior issues and educational struggles
- Children who are able to function in a traditional classroom setting and family-like environment
(At this time we are unable to care for children who have attachment trauma, serious mental illnesses, violent or destructive tendencies, or those who have sexually abused others.)
The Enrollment Process.
Parents, grandparents, and guardians voluntarily apply for the enrollment of their child. New Song’s goal in enrollment is to select those children who can best be helped by the love, care, education, and programs we offer.
Start the enrollment process now
Give children a safe home where they can thrive!