Pray with us
Thank you for standing with New Song in prayer and trusting for God’s miraculous provision!
“Spiritual work is taxing work, and men are loath to do it. Praying, true praying, costs an outlay of serious attention and of time, which flesh and blood do not relish.” - E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer
Please join us in praising God for:
- New houseparent couples: Logan and Olivia Stoner from Mooresville, Indiana, and Andy and Heather Beck from Texas have joined New Song as ministry houseparents!
- Houseparent training: Our new houseparents will be finishing up our training program soon!
- Team building: The spirit of friendship and community among all of the New Song staff has been amazing!
- Referral source outreach: We've begun our outreach to churches and organizations which are able to refer struggling families and at-risk kids to New Song!
- Spring maintenance: Upkeep and maintenance has begun this spring and the New Song campus is looking beautiful!
- Mission trip work teams: Work teams are signing up for mission trips to New Song this spring and summer!
- Campus Director hired: Kyle Augsburger has been hired as our campus director! We thank the Lord for bringing us Kyle, who is helping with hiring, training, and supervising our houseparents.
Please join us in prayer for:
New campus staff: Please pray for new campus staff members Logan and Olivia Stoner, Andy and Heather Beck and their children Hunter and Hallie, and Kyle Augsburger and his family.
Houseparent training process: Please pray God's blessings on the training of our houseparent couples.
Referral source outreach: Please pray that the Lord would connect us with the individuals, churches, and organizations that will refer children to us that we can help.
Teachers: Please pray that the Lord would bring us two teachers who would be excellent academic instructors for the New Song children and who would fit in well with the positive campus culture we are developing.
Relief houseparents: Please pray that the Lord would provide us with an extraordinary relief houseparent couple.
Missionary work teams: Please pray that we would continue to be blessed by a broad number of work team mission trips from area churches and businesses to assist us with campus groundskeeping this spring and summer.
Groundskeeping equipment: Please pray for donations of riding lawn mowers, push mowers, weed eaters, and other groundskeeping equipment or funds to purchase these items.
Monthly givers: Please pray for additional monthly financial contributors to support our new houseparent couples and the kids they will be caring for.
God’s Glory: Please pray that God will be glorified as we open the New Song campus.
Give children a safe home where they can thrive!