Pray with us
Thank you for standing with New Song in prayer and trusting for God’s miraculous provision! Please email us at Info@newsongmission.org if you'd like to receive our periodic prayer requests.
Please join us in praising God for:
- New houseparent couples: Logan and Olivia Stoner from Mooresville, Indiana, and Andy and Heather Beck from Texas have finished training and are ready for kids!
- Campus Director: Our new Campus Director, Kyle Augsburger is providing a great deal of help in a variety of areas, including campus operations, houseparent support, and assistance to our Executive Director!
- Team building: The spirit of friendship and community among all of the New Song staff has been amazing!
- Referral source outreach: God has blessed New Song with many open doors to those who can refer children into our care!
- Child referrals: We’ve been made aware of about 20 at-risk kids who possibly need New Song!
- Spring and Summer campus maintenance: We’ve been very blessed with the number of mission trip work teams that have volunteered on campus this spring and summer!
- Financial gifts: We praise the Lord for several recent gifts from our supporters!
Please join us in prayer for:
- Children: We are asking the Lord to bring us the children we can help the most.
- Resources: We are needing many monthly givers to join in support of New Song in order to fund each of the two homes.
- Additional staff: For the fall semester of school we need 1-2 licensed teachers to join our staff, as well as a part-time or full-time relief houseparent couple
- Wish List: We need several specific items for our homes and campus. (Please see our Wish List here for more details.)
- Referral source outreach: Please pray that the Lord would connect us with the individuals, churches, and organizations that will refer children to us that we can help.
- Houseparents and other staff: We continue to bond together as a good team, and we are asking the Lord to always keep us unified in Christ.
- God’s Glory: Please pray that God will be glorified as we open the New Song campus!
Give children the opportunity to thrive!