New Song Mission is a 100% privately funded, nonprofit 501 (c)(3) Christian ministry made possible through the generosity of hundreds of individuals, churches, and businesses. We deeply appreciate your support of the fatherless, at-risk children we serve.
Make a donation
Your donation will help us immediately with day-to-day ministry expenses.
Sponsor a home
Your monthly support of $30, $60, $90, or more provides for the daily living needs of our children and families.
Other Giving Options
Gifts through wills, trusts, life insurance policies, and gifts of real estate provide much needed, long-term support.
Become a monthly home sponsor.
By becoming a monthly home sponsor through our Safe & Sound monthly home sponsorship program, your monthly gifts:
- Provide food and clothing for the children
- Meet the children’s daily living needs
- Support the children’s education
- Enable counseling to occur
- Allow for recreational and enrichment activities
- Support our houseparent couple
Thank you for considering joining our Safe & Sound monthly home sponsorship program, sharing the love of Christ with the fatherless, at-risk children of Indiana!
Become a sponsor
Estate Gifts and Other Unique Giving Opportunities.
You can share your love for children by making a meaningful contribution to New Song in your estate plans. Gifts through your will, trust, life insurance policy, or a gift of real estate can make a dramatic impact on the ministry. Please contact our office to learn more about these special giving opportunities.
Some of the ways you can bless the ministry of New Song include:
- Estate gifts: You can name New Song Mission as the beneficiary of a specific gift in your will or trust, or by designating New Song to receive a certain percentage of your estate.
- Gifts of life insurance: You can name New Song as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Gifts of real estate: You can make a gift of real estate such as a home, cabin, lake house, farm ground, or other property to New Song.
If you would like to speak with our Founder and Executive Director, Bob Schloss, about any of these gift options, you may reach Bob at RSchloss@NewSongMission.org.