In an effort to help provide loving homes, a strong education, and a nurturing, Christ-centered environment for disadvantaged children at the New Song Mission campus, the ministry of New Song has established a Church Ambassador Program. Through this program, Church Ambassadors serve as a connection between their home church and New Song to help foster the relationship, for the cause of Christ and the sake of children.
The roles and responsibilities of the Church Ambassador include:
- Connecting a New Song representative to your churches’ Missions Team
- Passing along information New Song gives you for church announcements or bulletins
- Helping to schedule a New Song Mission presentation at your church
- Encouraging members of your church to visit the New Song campus during open houses or other events
- Periodically stocking your church with New Song Mission brochures
We estimate that the time commitment for Church Ambassadors is about 30 minutes per quarter, or 2 hours a year, not including any visits you may want to make to the New Song campus with your church.
Ready to serve? Contact us to learn more about becoming a church ambassador.
If you choose to be a New Song Church Ambassador, you may opt out at any time. Thank you for considering helping our ministry in this special way, for the sake of the children in our care!
Give children the opportunity to thrive!